|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Recognizing the importance of international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the country, the Italian Government through its various agencies will award a number of scholarships for international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy.
The Invest Your Talent in Italy 2022 is aimed at increasing cooperation between Italian Universities and companies, so as to boost their level of internationalization. It also allows young foreign talents to get their specialization and to start their working experience in Italian companies.
|SEE ALSO: Education for Sustainable Energy Development 2022/23 Scholarship|
To be eligible for the Invest Your Talent in Italy 2022 award, interested applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be classed as an international student from an eligible country.
- Be admitted to study a full-time course at a state-owned higher education institution in Italy for the 2022/23 academic year.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent obtained from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1996.
- Must submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English.
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Monthly allowance of €900,00 (nine hundred)
|SEE ALSO: University of Reading 2022 Masters Scholarships for International Students|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Government of Italy Scholarships for International Students 2022 (Invest Your Talent in Italy) are to complete and submit the online application form by the application deadline.
Applicants will be required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Transcripts of Bachelor’s degree and final grade
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Italian language certificate, when applicable.
- Video in which the candidate explains their motivations (no longer than 1 minute).
- Valid passport
An Official translation into English, French or Spanish is required if the documents are in language other than these three languages. Both the translated documents and the original copies must be provided.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Ireland 2023 Masters & PhD Scholarships for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.