|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Awards & Prizes for Scientists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 17, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Do you have what it takes to be the ISN Medical Lab Scientist of the Year? Quality medical diagnosis is crucial to effective healthcare delivery.
Behind the scenes, medical lab scientists work hard to ensure that health management decisions are backed by test results and facts. To acknowledge and celebrate their contributions, ISN Medical have decided to organize the Medical Lab Scientist of the Year Award.
They believe it is about time that these heroes get the recognition they deserve.
|SEE ALSO: University Of Lagos (UNILAG) – Rahamon Bello Best Ph.D. Thesis Award 2021|
- Before registering ensure you are a registered member of MLSCN/AMLSN and currently working in a registered medical laboratory or hospital.
- N1,000,000.00 cash prize + Capacity Development Training + A donation of Medical Lab Equipment / Reagents worth N1,000,000 to the Laboratory where the winning scientist works.
- First Runner-Up: N750,000 cash prize + Capacity development training
- Second Runner-Up: N750,000 cash prize + Capacity development training
- Consolation Prices for the other 7 finalists: N200,000 cash prize
|SEE ALSO: 2021 World Summit Award (WSA) For Young Digital Entrepreneurs|
- Before applying ensure that you are a registered member of MLSCN/AMLSN and are currently working in a registered medical laboratory or hospital.
- Terms and Conditions Apply
How to Apply
Do you have what it takes to be the ISN Medical Lab Scientist of the Year?
|⭐ Apply Next: Sony Future Filmmaker Awards 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.