|🕡 Deadline: May 31, 2021 [ Set Reminder ]|
|👫 Open to: All Nationals (Worldwide)|
|🌐 Host: United States|
|👤 For: Writers & Poets|
|📋 Category: Literary Contests|
|🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter|
|LOG IN NOW or REGISTER|
IvyPanda hosts an Annual Essay writing contest which provides $1500 in scholarships annually for talented students who demonstrate mastery of essay writing.
Scholarships will be awarded to two winners of the IvyPanda Annual Essay Writing Contest:
- the winner will receive $1,000
- the runner-up prize is $500.
Eligibility for the IvyPanda Annual Essay Writing Contest
- IvyPanda accepts submissions from current high school, college, or university students from any country.
- The winners will be required to send them proof of their academic status or enrollment.
Write an essay on one of the following topics:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Education.
- Socializing Safely During the Pandemic.
- What COVID-19 Has Taught Us About Environmental and Energy Consciousness
Your essay must:
- Have a word count of 500-700 words (excluding title, header, and works cited page)
- Be written in the US or UK English
- Be 100% plagiarism-free
- Be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- Follow MLA style to format the paper and cite sources (download our MLA checklist to check your formatting)
- Have three or more sources cited on the Works Cited page.
- The filename should be [IvyPanda Writing Contest_Last Name]
- Follow their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram; like and share the post with the contest description pinned on our social media pages.
- Send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “IvyPanda Writing Contest Submission” as the subject line and the following content inside (in this particular order):
- Your essay
- The screenshot proving that you followed their social media
- The screenshot of the post with the contest description shared on your social media.
- The answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the IvyPanda Contest?”
- Each participant may submit only one essay and win just one award.
How the essays would be Evaluated
All submitted works will be evaluated by a team of highly qualified writers and editors based on the following criteria:
- Grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Referencing system
The winners will be determined based on their editors’ team evaluation.
- The best essays will be published on the IvyPanda blog.
|⭐ Apply Next: U.S Embassy + Catalyst Story Institute accepting submissions from Story tellers|
🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter
Follow now for more opportunities and deadline alerts.— Opportunities & Deadlines (@AncestorAce) April 6, 2021
🕡 Deadline: May 31, 2021 [See all deadlines]
📩 Subscribe: WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter