|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 13, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Next Innovation with Japan NINJA Accelerator Program is a startup support initiative by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) launched in January 2021, to promote innovation and the creation of new businesses in emerging countries.
Next Innovation with Japan (NINJA) Accelerator in Nigeria – 2nd Cohort is designed to enhance the Nigerian startup ecosystem by strengthening underperforming and necessary sub-sectors in sectors (such as agriculture, health, and cleantech) in Nigeria. It is expected to have collaboration among participants in the supply chain, contribute significantly to economic growth and promote promising youths with innovative businesses.
|SEE ALSO: RUFORUM Young African Entrepreneurs Competition 2022|
- Your company must be legally incorporated in your country.
- Sector must be agri tech, health tech, or cleantech (including finance/logistics in those sectors, etc.
- If you are a foreign company, your company must be legally incorporated with CAC in Nigeria prior to the commencement of the training.
- Applicants startups should be innovative and technology-driven.
- Funding stage should be pre-Seed, Seed and pre-Series A
What we’re looking for?
- Foreign startups which have not yet been incorporated/operated in Nigeria and are looking into the Nigerian market. (startups in other African countries, Asia, Europe and other regions are welcome to apply)
- Nigerian startups which are already incorporated and have business operation in Nigeria
|SEE ALSO: Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) on accounts.google.com to apply
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Google 2023 Black Founders Fund Africa for African Startups|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.