|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST) is currently inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates for the International Undergraduate Scholarship commencing 2022 – 2023 academic session.
KAIST will reward successful students with values worth of full tuition fee – tuition exemption for 8 semesters, Living expenses of 350,000 KRW per month and Medical Health insurance.
|SEE ALSO: Logan University Scholarships for International Students 2022|
KAIST is looking for student who meet the goal of fostering science talents that contribute to the nation and society. Interview is NOT required for all applicants. Applicants will be contacted through individual email if an interview is necessary
All of the application will be reviewed thoroughly and equally during the admission process. If you are finally got the admission, you will be automatically receiving the KAIST Scholarship.
To be eligible for KAIST International Students Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- Applicants must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
- Applicants who have the professional nature of science and technology research and curiosity in this area
- Applicants who have passion and will to challenge new areas of creation
- Applicants who wish to serve society and the country with a high level of consciousness and attitude of collaboration
- Applicants who deeply think about morals and the environment for all humanity
- Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by February 28th, 2022.
- Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from his or her high school by August 31st, 2022.
- Submit your completed application and documents by 5:00 p.m. (KST) on the application deadline.
|SEE ALSO: Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023|
How to Apply
There is no separate process for applying scholarship. If you are finally got the admission, you will be automatically receiving the KAIST Scholarship.
Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Concordia University 2023 Undergraduate Scholarships|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.