|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you an international student from the humanities, social sciences, STS, natural, life and technical sciences? Are you interested in performing ground-breaking research in a world-class research institution of higher learning? Then apply for the Kate Hamburger Kolleg Aachen Cultures of Research Fellowship.
The fellowship is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research to be hosted at the RWTH Aachen University, Germany. The fellowship aims to explore new cultures of (transdisciplinary) research, but also to develop new theories and methodologies for investigating scientific transformations.
|SEE ALSO: ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship In Computer Science|
To be eligible for the Research Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants from the humanities, social sciences and STS to explore scientific and technological transformations are eligible. Also applicants from natural, life and technical sciences as well as arts, art history.
- Applicants for the junior fellows position must have completed their PhD while applicants for the senior fellowships position must be a professor (associate or full professor) or comparable position.
- Female researchers as well as scholars from the Global South are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Full grant commiserate with applicant’s professional experience.
- Working space.
- Logistical support.
- Access to interdisciplinary research landscape and research labs.
|SEE ALSO: James Madison Graduate Fellowships 2021|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Kate Hamburger Kolleg Aachen Cultures of Research Fellowship are to submit an online application and also ensure to submit the following supporting documents:
- Cover /motivational letter (1 page)
- Project Outline (maximum 1300 words)
- List of publications.
- Writing sample (journal article or book-chapter)
|⭐ Apply Next: Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.