> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Essay Contests & Prizes at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 10, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
This year the Kemper Human Rights Education Foundation (khref.org) is offering prizes of $2000, $750 and $250 to high school students in the U.S. and abroad judged to have written the best answers to the following question:
Does the distribution of income and wealth in your country and/or between countries violate human rights and if so what can and should be done about it?
|SEE ALSO: Call for Submission: $2,250 Queer Women’s Writing Contest|
- There are two contests: one for high school students in the U.S. and one for high school students who are citizens and residents of other countries.
- Essays are due on or before December 10, 2021 (Human Rights Day).
- Essays should be approximately 2500 words in length and be submitted as a Microsoft Word attachment to: [email protected] or by regular mail to: KHREF, 184 Fillow Street, Norwalk, CT 06850.
- Essays will be judged according to how clearly and well they answer the question posed and the extent to which they are supported by research.
- Submissions should include a cover page with the: title of the essay, author’s name and grade level, the name and address of the author’s high school, the name of a teacher or administrator at the high school and the following statement signed by the author and author’s parent or guardian: “I give the Kemper Human Rights Education Foundation permission to publish this essay.”
|SEE ALSO: The Preservation Foundation Essay Contest 2021|
Awards & Prizes
$2000, $750 and $250 for the three winners respectively.
Winners will be announced and awards presented on January 14, 2022.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.