|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Essay Contests & Prizes for Writers & Poets (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 10, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
This year the Kemper Human Rights Education Foundation (khref.org) is offering prizes of $2000, $750 and $250 to high school students in the U.S. and abroad judged to have written the best answers to the following question:
Does the distribution of income and wealth in your country and/or between countries violate human rights and if so what can and should be done about it?
|SEE ALSO: Call for Submission: $2,250 Queer Women’s Writing Contest|
- There are two contests: one for high school students in the U.S. and one for high school students who are citizens and residents of other countries.
- Essays are due on or before December 10, 2021 (Human Rights Day).
- Essays should be approximately 2500 words in length and be submitted as a Microsoft Word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to: KHREF, 184 Fillow Street, Norwalk, CT 06850.
- Essays will be judged according to how clearly and well they answer the question posed and the extent to which they are supported by research.
- Submissions should include a cover page with the: title of the essay, author’s name and grade level, the name and address of the author’s high school, the name of a teacher or administrator at the high school and the following statement signed by the author and author’s parent or guardian: “I give the Kemper Human Rights Education Foundation permission to publish this essay.”
|SEE ALSO: The Preservation Foundation Essay Contest 2021|
Awards & Prizes
$2000, $750 and $250 for the three winners respectively.
Winners will be announced and awards presented on January 14, 2022.
|⭐ Apply Next: UBA Foundation 2022 National Essay Competition for Nigerian Students (7.5 Million Naira in Prizes)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.