|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Are you an innovative tech startup or a Small and Medium Enterprise with an innovative solution? Do you need funding and support to scale up your innovation? Then apply for the Keystone Bank Tech Startup Grant 2022/23.
The Keystone Startup Advantage Program (KSA Program) is a 3 months Investor Readiness Program that offers funds and business support to successful innovators.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Anonymous Hope Fund 2022|
The Keystone Advantage Programme intends to impact 100 Startups annually and up to 1,000 Startups in the next 5 years. It is being introduced as a specialized incubator program with offerings to address the needs of Startup businesses. It is a Social Enterprise initiative which aligns with the United Nations Envision #2030 Sustainable Development Goal (UN SDG) 8. The focus will be on Startups and SMEs in the Creative, Fintech, Agro. Education, Health, and other potential growth sectors with technology-driven and innovative solutions/ideas that will attract the keen interest of investors (both locally and internationally).
- A 3 months Investor Readiness Program. The program will adopt a blended approach as it will offer a hybrid option virtually and physically. The modules will be both tutor-led, and self-study modules within a friendly e-learning platform. It will be an intensive program designed to have a group as well as one-on-one mentoring and coaching sessions within the 3 months period.
- An opportunity for 3 successful SMEs/Startups from the program to each win n N3m grant to support their business operations.
- A platform to connect innovative SMEs and Tech Startups with potential investors.
- Connection with Tech thought leaders and an opportunity to hear their success stories first hand.
- Get the knowledge and skills needed to fast track their business to the next growth phase.
- Participation in a Demo Day where these entrepreneurs get a chance to pitch their ideas to selected investors.
- Opportunity to be part of a Startup community/ecosystem and access the opportunities and network it offers.
|SEE ALSO: Because Accelerator Program for Entrepreneurs 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Keystone Advantage Programme are to apply online on or before the application deadline. Applicants are encouraged to provide all the required information.
|⭐ Apply Next: Google Startups Black Founders Fund for African Entrepreneurs 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.