|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Graduates, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Karolinska Institutet is pleased to announce its 2022 tuition fee scholarships to excellent students who are enrolled in the Global Master’s Programmes of the institution commencing each Autumn semester in Sweden. Students who have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Karolinska Institutet (KI) as a university is Sweden’s single largest centre of medical academic research and offers the country’s widest range of medical courses and programmes. The university prides itself in the fact that they provide the best environment for academic and research activities globally.
|SEE ALSO: Sophie Germain Master’s Scholarships for Foreign Students|
To be considered for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2022.
- Applicants must be tuition fee paying student from outside the EU/EEA.
- Applicants must fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme they have applied for.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
|SEE ALSO: Brunel University London MBA Scholarships 2021/22 for International Students|
How to Apply
- All applicants first to chose their preferred the KI Global Master’s programmes in their application for admission to the institute.
- Eligible applicants will be invited to apply for the scholarship via the email they used to create their account at universityadmissions.se on 7 February.
- The selection process is based on an overall assessment of the applicant’s CV and qualifications that are submitted through the University Admissions and evaluated in connection with the application for a KI Global Master’s programme.
|⭐ Apply Next: Standard Bank South Africa Bursary for Tertiary Students 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.