|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 12, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Are you a small business entity looking out for business grants in other to increase productivity? Then apply for the KKR Small Business Builders Grants targeted at entrepreneurs who are passionate about scaling up their businesses.
KKR Small Business Builders (SBB) aims to support entrepreneurs and their small businesses around the world. The grants are designed to help business owners sustain their enterprises, maintain or create jobs, and spur economic opportunity as they respond to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and recover from its resultant economic dislocation.
|SEE ALSO: Savvy Prize for Impact-Driven Entrepreneurs | Win $3,000 Cash Prizes and Support|
For more than 40 years, KKR has strived to build better companies and better futures for our investors. KKR believes in the power of business to drive strong economies, provide local jobs, and support thriving communities. All big businesses were once small businesses, and while KKR’s day to day focus is investing in and growing large companies, it recognizes the critical importance of small businesses.
Benefits of KKR Grants
- Small businesses will have access to $10,000 grants.
- Technical support to small business owners through a range of mentoring and coaching opportunities with KKR employees.
- Connect small businesses to a network of resources and a thriving online community through partners at Hello Alice.
To be eligible to apply for the KKR Small Business Builders Grants 2021, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- The business must have between 5 and 50 employees.
- Must have less than $7 million USD in annual revenue.
- Demonstrate need for support and a strong plan for moving forward.
- Be in good standing with the IRS or the local regulatory body.
|SEE ALSO: Tony Elumelu Foundation Women Entrepreneurship for Africa Program 2021|
Eligible businesses entities are to visit the official application webpage and apply for the grant and ensure to provide all the required information.
|⭐ Apply Next: IBRO World Congress Travel Grants for Researchers 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.