|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans, Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) in collaboration with the Kofi Annan Foundation is pleased to announce the Kofi Annan Fellowship in Public Health Leadership Programme targeting aspirational leaders with a background in any field of public health.
The fellowship aims to support leaders in public health in Africa acquire advanced skills and competencies to strategize, manage and lead public health programmes that will positively transform public health in Africa. Applicants are encouraged to apply before the application deadline.
|SEE ALSO: James Madison Graduate Fellowships 2021|
To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must be citizens of an African Union Member State.
- Possess a postgraduate degree in a relevant field in public health.
- Have relevant professional experience in any field of public health, including but not limited to one health, medicine, finance, health economics, health policy, animal health, or environmental health.
- Be in full-time employment in any area of public health, in a private or public institution in Africa.
- Have a good track record or be able to demonstrate the potential for effective public health leadership where they can positively impact the public health outcomes of populations.
- All costs associated with the fellowship
- Travel allowance
- Daily allowance
- Insurance during residential placements
- Access to relevant software for online learning
|SEE ALSO: ETH Student Summer Research Fellowship In Computer Science|
How to Apply
All applications for the Kofi Annan Global Health Leadership Programme must be submitted using the online application form. Applicants are to provide the following information:
- A supporting letter from the current employer to confirm employment guaranteeing participation inf the fellowship.
- Letters of recommendation from two professional referees
- A personal statement of not more than 500 words providing evidence of the applicant’s commitment to public health in Africa.
- A leadership challenge project proposal not more than 750 words outlining potential leadership challenge project they will implement.
All completed applications with all supporting documents should be sent in a single email to: KofiAnnanFellowship@africa-union.org.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 GBHI Atlantic Fellows for Equity in Brain Health Programme|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.