|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 11, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The KOKUYO design award is an international product design competition that’s all about bringing together proposals for projects the future needs and giving them form.
The KOKUYO Award is a special award commemorating the 20th anniversary of the KOKUYO DESIGN AWARD. It will be awarded to selected student entrants as a way to support their future work. KOKUYO’s Purpose is, “Bringing you a tomorrow you can’t wait for.” Following that concept, they will select up to 20 outstanding entries that, based on their presentation sheets, make us feel that their futures will be exciting.(without judging the models)
Through the process of thinking deeply about the tools people use in their everyday working, learning, and living scenes, the competition aims to give form to the possibilities of design and the power of products. Be sure to submit your design for the KOKUYO DESIGN AWARD 2023.
Theme: The theme for the KOKUYO DESIGN AWARD 2023 is “embrace”. This word carries meanings like “inclusion” and “hugging.” In that same vein, they are looking for product design proposals that make people feel cheerful and positive by accepting and acknowledging the differences between people and the challenges society is facing.
- Any stationery, furniture or tool used in working, learning and living scenes
- The competition accepts entries from any corporation, individual, or group that fulfills all the following requirements, regardless of their age, sex, occupation, or nationality.
- Must be able to give a presentation at the final judging (March 18, 2023).
- Entry eligibility is limited to those designs never before shown publicly (in Japan, other countries).
|SEE ALSO: BIC Art Master Africa 2022 (Cash Prizes Worth 6,500 USD)|
Benefits of Kokuyo Design Award
- Grand Prix (one winner): ¥2,000,000
- Merit Award (three winners): ¥500,000
- Yokoku Award (up to twenty winners): ¥30,000
The contest organizer will pay expenses incurred by participants for travel and lodging (up to two individuals for group entries).
- The design includes a proposed solution to some social issue
- The design has components that make people feel positive
- The idea’s uniqueness
- The product design’s feasibility
- The design’s potential to become a product
How to Apply
Go to KOKUYO on bit.ly to apply
Check the entry requirements, and then register your entrant information, design information, and submit your design data using the ENTRY pages on our website.
|⭐ Apply Next: Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.