|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 10, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) is offering a scholarship program for students from developing countries to undertake full-time postgraduate (masters and Ph.D.) study at participating Korean universities.
The fields of study are targeted to address the agreed development needs of partner countries, such as International Development, Women and Development, Public Policy, Fishery Science, Agriculture, Rural Development, etc., in line with Korea’s bilateral aid program.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Torrens University Australia International scholarships and Fee Waivers|
- (Preferably) Be under age 40 as of February 1, 2022.
- Be a citizen of the Scholarship Program target country
- Be a government official, an employee in the public sector, or a researcher in a state institute working in his/her home country with a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Be nominated by his or her government.
- Have sufficient command of both spoken & written English to take classes conducted entirely in English and to write academic reports and a thesis in English.
- Have a positive attitude and a strong will to get adjusted to a multicultural environment and to understand the hosting country’s culture.
- Have good moral characteristics to endure student life on campus.
- Be in good health, both physically and mentally, to undergo the program.
- Pregnancy is regarded as a disqualifying condition for participating in this program.
- Having tuberculosis or any kind of contagious disease is regarded as a disqualifying condition for participation in this program.
- Have not previously received a scholarship or participated in a scholarship program, including a KOICA Scholarship Program, from the Korean government.
In addition to the above general eligibility criteria, applicants must also meet specific eligibility criteria imposed by each course. (Please refer to the “Program Information” of each program.
For example, only women can apply for the course of “Capacity Development of Women Leadership” at Ewha Womans University).
- There are usually two selection rounds annually.
- There are two rounds for each selection: the document review and the telephone interview (an “essay test” may be included in some cases).
- After being nominated by his/her government, the applicant should submit the application package to the KOICA office or the Embassy of Korea in his/her country.
|SEE ALSO: Schwarzman 2022 Scholarship Award for International Students|
- Air travel fare: Economy class, round-trip airfare via the most direct route to and from Korea
- Full tuition fees
- Accommodation (mainly the dormitory of a training institute)Living allowance
- Textbooks and materials
- Study visits, field trips, etc. during the program
- A medical check up after entry into the program
- Overseas traveler’s health insurance: Expenses for medical treatments and hospital care due to diseases or accidents within the scope and limit of insurance coverage.
How to Apply
KOICA Headquarters receives applications only through diplomatic channels, which means that one cannot send application documents directly to KOICA Headquarters or universities.
For application guidelines and available course list, please refer to the program information of each course that is available to access via KOICA
|⭐ Apply Next: German Bundestag 2022/23 Scholarship for Young Africans|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.