Applications are invited from eligible Undergraduate students in Nigerian Federal universities for the KPMG Scholarship 2021 to support and encourage academic excellence amongst Nigerian students.
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship will sponsor selected indigenous students through their tertiary education.
|SEE ALSO: Ramapo College Merit-Based Scholarships in USA 2021/2022
To be considered for the KPMG University Scholarship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English).
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be in 100L or 200L as at the time of applying.
|SEE ALSO: WAAW Foundation Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate Students in Africa
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship 2021 are to ensure that they complete an online application form and submit all the required documents on or before the application deadline.
Applicants should note that only candidates that have correctly completed the application form and meet the above stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.