|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 17, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is pleased to invite applications from international students wishing to study for a masters programme in Sweden.The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of a one or two year masters programme.
The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence and the selection process is undertaken in parallel with the admissions process.
|SEE ALSO: University of Auckland Scholarships in New Zealand 2021/2022|
To be considered for the KTH Scholarships, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Must be an international fee-paying student who have applied for a master’s programme at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must ensure that they fulfil the admission requirements of the programme applied for.
The following assessment criteria will be used to select candidates for the scholarship:
- The applicant’s grades (GPA or equivalent).
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant’s bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities.
- The applicant’s motivation how they will contribute to the sustainable development goals with a master’s degree from KTH.
|SEE ALSO: University of Oslo Full Scholarship Awards, 2021/2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the KTH Scholarships 2022 are to apply first for admission into an eligible course at KTH Royal Institute of Technology and thereafter will be considered for the scholarship if he/she meets the criteria for the scholarship.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Masters Compare Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.