|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 26, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are hereby invited as Kyoto University of Advanced Science offers scholarships for interested and eligible graduate and doctoral students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University.
Applicants who wish to receive a scholarship must indicate so in their application to KUAS. As a rule, scholarships are provided to students who perform exceptionally well in their academic field.
KUAS Scholarships for Graduate Students Details
Once a student is selected to receive a scholarship, their performance is reviewed each semester based on their academic performance as well as evaluations from their teachers. Students who are awarded scholarships are expected to maintain exceptional academic performance while also acting as a model for other students. If a student fails to maintain a high level of academic performance or is found to have behaved in a way that damages the reputation of KUAS, their scholarship may be subject to revocation.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Kyoto University of Advanced Science Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be admitted into masters or doctoral degree program.
- The award is available for masters or doctoral in Engineering courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must be eager to tackle contemporary problems and find solutions that contribute to the future of society on a global scale;
- Have a comprehensive understanding of fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering; and
- Must be motivated to confront a multitude of issues by developing scientific and academic expertise in their chosen specializations.
- Must have obtained a master’s degree or equivalent qualification with specialized knowledge in fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering;
- You must meet the minimum required score in place to ensure your level of English proficiency. To confirm which tests we accept and the applicable minimum scores.
- All applicants must contact the Admission Office through the online form in order to obtain prior consent from at least one prospective supervisor before submitting the application.
The benefits for the Kyoto University of Advanced Science Scholarships for Graduate Students include;
- Tuition exemption (100%)
- Admission fee exemption (100%)
- Stipend (for personal expenses) 1,200,000 JPY/year
How to Apply for KUAS Scholarships for Graduate Students
For the graduate programs in particular, it is necessary that you get in touch with your potential academic supervisors pro-actively before submitting an application (the Admission Office will act as an intermediary), to confirm that your research interests match. Especially for the doctoral program, please allow for ample time to potentially discuss your detailed research plans with your potential supervisor.
The Admission Office will contact you regarding your supervisor’s decision. If you receive a positive reply, we will contact you to complete the remainder of your application. You may be required to send parts of your application documents by paper.
Wish to give this a shot? Apply/Submit below and share!
|⭐ Apply Next: Open Doors 2023 Russian Scholarship Project for Postgraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.