|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 18, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022-2023 L-EARN for Impact Scholarship for students from developing countries at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The scholarship which is to be hosted in three participating faculties in the university will provide study support/grant for master’s studies.
|SEE ALSO: UEA Economics MSc and Professional Scholarships for International Students 2022/23|
To be considered for the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries of the World Bank.
- Must have completed relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Be willing to return to their home country to use their skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
- Be proficient in the use of English.
- Possess recent relevant work experience after earning a bachelor’s degree.
- Be applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
|SEE ALSO: University of Auckland Scholarships in New Zealand 2021/2022|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2022-2023 are to apply for a full-time admission into an eligible programme at the university. Applicants will then proceed to apply for scholarship in the following participating faculties: Erasmus School of Law, Erasmus Medical Centre, Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication.
|⭐ Apply Next: German Bundestag 2022/23 Scholarship for Young Africans|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.