|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Secondary Sch. Leavers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 04, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Lafarge Africa Plc is now accepting application from suitably qualified secondary school leavers (male and female) for its 2021 Technical Skills Development Program. See the requirements and how to apply for the Lafarge Technical Skills Development Program below.
Lafarge Technical Skills Development Program 2021 is calling for applications. Lafarge Africa Plc, an equal opportunity employer, invites suitably qualified secondary school leavers (male and female)for admission into a three-year multi-skilled vocational training program covering the following technical disciplines:
- Maintenance Processes i.e. Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation and Automation/Welding and Fabrication Technology.
- Cement Manufacturing Process (Production / Process and Quality)
|SEE ALSO: Margaret Scholarship Program (MSP) 2021 for Female Students|
About Lafarge Technical Skills Development Program
The program is a public-private sector partnership that trains and equips successful candidates with the skills and attitudes to be self-employed/employable in the vocational areas listed above. It is a non-residential,36-month technical intensive training scheme in which successful candidates will enjoy tuition-free lectures, rigorous hands-on sessions and a token allowance to offset out of pocket expenses. Graduates of the program, on completion, will be awarded both Lafarge Africa Plc’s internal certificate and the National Innovation Diploma (NID) certificate.
Lafarge Africa Plc, through this and other programs, continues to create the conditions for a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in operational roles and developing talent at a nearly career stage
Female school leavers are strongly encouraged to apply.
Who can apply
- Completion of WASSCE, GCE, NECO or equivalent no later than January 2018.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other subject(in a maximum of 2 sittings).
|SEE ALSO: Co-Creation HUB Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Graduates|
How to Apply for Lafarge Technical Skills Development Program
- Applications can be submitted online through https://dragnetscreening.ng/laftech.php or submitted physically (using the application form) to any Lafarge Africa Training Centre on our plants.
- The application form can be downloaded from HERE. Application forms can also be picked from any of the plant locations.
- Applications MUST be accompanied with proof of above-stated results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate and any of the following: National Identity Card or Slip / International Passport. Please note that sworn affidavits/declarations will not be accepted.
- Physical applications should be enveloped and addressed to The Head, Lafarge Africa Training Centre Ashaka / Ewekoro / Mfamosing
- All applications MUST be submitted online or in-person within two (2) weeks of the date of this publication
|⭐ Apply Next: Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships at King’s College London 2022|
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.