|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Entrepreneurs, Nigerians, Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 13, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP) was conceptualized by Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu as an intervention programme aimed at creating jobs, alleviating poverty, and ensuring food security through training and empowerment of women and youths in modern agricultural practices as Agripreneurs.
This is in line with the roles of the Ministry of Agriculture in the T.H.E.M.E.S. Agenda of the State Government which include Capacity Building, Wealth & Employment Generation, and Ensuring Food Security, among others.
|SEE ALSO: Google Hustle Academy for African Entrepreneurs 2022|
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for placement into One-Month Training in;
- Vegetable Value Chains
- E-Agric and Agribusiness at the Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe.
- Passion for agriculture
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Satisfactory physical/health condition
- Age ranges between 18-35 years for men and 18-55 years for women.
At the completion of training, participants will also undergo a minimum of 3 months of internship and mentorship phase in their chosen value chains. Thereafter, successful participants will be linked to sources of finance for loan consideration.
|SEE ALSO: Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2022|
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to visit the website of the Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture (https://agriculture.lagosstate.gov.ng/news/admission-into-a-one-(1)-month-lap-intensive-training) for further information, from 12th September, 2022 to commence the LAP application.
- Applicants should follow the online instructions on filling the registration form and upload required documents (LASRRA Card and Academic Credentials)
- Applicants are advised to take pictures of the above mentioned documents and store on their Smart Phones, Tablets or Laptop / Desk Top computers prior to accessing the registration portal. This is for ease of uploading the documents on request.
- Applicants are instructed to fill in all required details as failure to do so would render their application incomplete.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through SMS to attempt online Aptitude Test on dates to be slated for each month.
|⭐ Apply Next: International Federation of Biosafety Associations(IFBA) 2023 Global Mentorship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.