|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 13, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Lancaster University is pleased to announce the offer of generous scholarship – ‘Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship‘ to students with high academic performance who wish to enrol for Masters degree program at the University commencing for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
This scholarship is designed to support and attract international students from a range of international countries to Masters degree programmes offered by the Management School. The award is for 2022 entry only.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sussex Business School International Masters Scholarship 2022|
The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship will be awarded for the first year of study only, as a tuition fee waiver for full-time students. The Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship is not available as a cash alternative.
The award is for 2022 entry only. The Scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis and we cannot guarantee funding for the following entry year for applicants who decide to defer.
To be eligible for Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Awardees must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- The Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time Postgraduate Taught degree programmes, offered on-campus through Lancaster University Management School, for October 2022 entry.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry, which you have accepted.
- Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants to the MBA programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants applying from articulation partners and pre-masters programmes offered by Lancaster University are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
- Awardees must be classed as ‘Overseas’ or ‘International’ fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies.
- For 2022 entry, if an applicant is eligible for both the Global Scholarship and the Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship, only the scholarship of the highest value will be awarded.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2022-2023|
The following countries are eligible for Lancaster Business Masters Scholarship:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, France, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Cyprus, Ireland, Spain, Romania, Poland, Netherlands, Estonia, Croatia, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Thailand, Nigeria, Russia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, Ghana, Egypt, Pakistan, USA, Columbia, Peru, and Brazil.
How to Apply
Scholarships are automatically considered as part of the programme application and will be conditional if the results are unknown. Scholarship awards will be confirmed automatically for 2022 entry, throughout the recruitment cycle.
If you meet the stated scholarship eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be confirmed. The scholarship is confirmed once Lancaster University is in receipt of your final exam transcript.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Stirling International Sports Scholarship Programme 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.