|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Graduates, Nigerians, Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 02, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
The Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy 2022 is now receiving applications from interested candidates across Nigeria. The Academy is a one-year Fellowship programme initiated by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu that will offer life changing, non-partisan and meritocratic opportunities to young Nigerians who desire to impact their generation.
We aim to develop future leaders by equipping them with the requisite skills to positively influence the public service and instill in them the ethics and values of purposeful leadership through direct mentoring and on-the-job training.
|SEE ALSO: FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP Digital) for Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022|
The Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy is a program that aims to build skills, awareness, and a nuanced perspective among young people to tackle challenges in various fields including the public sector. The applicant should basically have/be;
- A citizen of Nigeria and Resident in Nigeria
- Aged 35 and below (37 for women applicants
- At least 3years work experience
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
|SEE ALSO: LSETF/UNDP Vocational Training Program for Young Nigerians 2022|
How to Apply
To become a fellow, you should follow the process below starting with an online application;
- Apply Online: You can start your journey into the Academy by simply clicking on “APPLY NOW” button at the program official page
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Your application would be assessed and you would be shortlisted to take the Computer Based Test if you meet all criteria. The test would involve verbal, numeric and current affairs.
- Assessment Center: This is a series of tests and interviews including written and oral presentations, group discussions and competency assessment.
- Admission: This is the final stage of your application. You would be offered a slot into the Fellowship if you are selected
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 BIO-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Program for Young Nigerians|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.