|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Nigerians, Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 24, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
LEAP Africa in collaboration with BudgIT Foundation & MAcArthur Foundation is announcing its call for application for the Youth Leadership Programme 2021.
The programme has as its objectives the empowering of young people with leadership skills to be socially active citizens and with tools to engage in change programmes and projects in their various localities in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Julius Berger Overseas Internship on Wood Technology & Furniture Interior Construction|
The Youth Leadership Programme (YLP) is a 4-month Blended Leadership programme for young Nigerian Undergraduates aged 18-30 years which aims at equipping and empowering them with the skills, knowledge and resources required to become transformative leaders and active citizens. Over the years alumni of the YLP network is advocating for good governance, started social enterprises and making impactful contributions across the nation. The programme will include intensive training, mentoring, coaching that inspires action on social problems and the SDGs through the power of skills, active citizenship, leadership as well as social entrepreneurship. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply and obtain the necessary skills.
To be considered for the Youth Leadership Programme at LEAP Africa 2021, organizations are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to be undergraduate students studying in a higher institution in Nigeria who is between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicants are to form a team of between 3-5 people committed to attending online training and available for mentoring.
- Team members can be from different higher institutions in Nigeria.
- Applicants are to demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential and must show commitment to complete the programme.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong communication skills both verbal and written. Applicants must be able to express themselves in English language as it will be the major language of communication during the programme.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme For Young Nigerians|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Youth Leadership Programme at LEAP Africa are to note the following:
- The first step involves applicants forming a team of 3 to 5 persons who share the same vision, drive and commitment towards social problems and choose a team leader.
- The second step will involve introducing your team and sharing your social challenge and why your team should be selected in a 2-minute video. Upload the video on YouTube or Google Drive and include the link in your online application.
- The third step involves application submission. It involves completing the application form where the team leader is required to fill out the application form on behalf of the team. Team leaders are to ensure that all team members are interested in and committed to the overall goal and objective of the programme.
|⭐ Apply Next: Google for Africa Small & Medium Businesses Masterclass 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.