|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 04, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece and the A.G. Leventis Foundation is offering two fully funded (and one partial) scholarships for Nigerians to study in Greece. The scholarship is for Masters and MBA studies for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation generally encompasses around preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Australia: Bond University Leadership Scholarship 2022|
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants should;
- Be a Nigerian Citizenship
- Have a 1 st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.9 or higher)
- Have an excellent command of English language
- Have at least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
|SEE ALSO: Robert Lethbridge International Scholarship Awards in Modern Language|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants should apply online and then send their completed application hard copy package (include all official supplementary documents) by deadline to:
Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
|⭐ Apply Next: UNSW New College Living 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.