|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Lex:lead is a group of international lawyers and friends who support economic development focusing on the world’s least developed countries.
Lex:lead offers an annual essay competition on topics of law and development to the world’s least developed countries. In this way they transfer one-time US$500 awards to students for addressing fundamental questions.
Up to 15 US$500 awards will be made in February 2023 for the top-ranked essays answering this year’s essay question: How can developments in Fintech impact upon economic development and how should it be regulated?
|SEE ALSO: CIPM Annual Essay Competition for Undergraduates in Varsities, Polytechnics 2022|
- Candidates must be registered to compete: essays from unregistered candidates will not be accepted.
- Candidates must be a citizen of an eligible country and a student (usually of law) with proof of educational enrollment in an eligible country (in January 2022).
- Up to 15 US$500 awards will be made for the top-ranked essays
Reserved funding 2022:
- DLA Piper award for the highest-ranked winner from an eligible Asian country
- Jerome Poitou award for the highest-ranked award-winner from Haiti
|SEE ALSO: The ExpressVPN Future of Privacy Scholarship 2022/23|
How to Apply
Note that awards are generally payable to the winner’s educational institution on his/her behalf and not to the winning student directly. Funds may also be less any necessary bank conversion fees and/or taxes. Lex:lead will never charge a fee to participate. A Certificate of Participation will be sent to all registered candidates who submit an essay by 31 December 2022.
|⭐ Apply Next: SME Growth Lab Africa 2023 Digital Accelerator Program For African SME|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.