|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Post-Graduate Programs at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students all over the world for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022-2023 for short-term studies in eligible courses. The scholarship will provide funding for 1-2 semesters in a Lithuanian institution of higher learning.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The Lithuanian scholarship will provide funding support to 15 students including full tuition award, monthly allowance and other support.
|SEE ALSO: Universität Hamburg Germany Merit Scholarships for International Students 2022|
To be considered for the Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- The candidate has to receive an official approval of acceptance (Conditional Agreement) from the Lithuanian higher education institution.
- The candidate has to be a student, lecturer or researcher (researchers in linguistics or philology only) of higher education and research institution of all countries of the world (except Russian citizens).
- The candidate has to have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study in the chosen study programme.
- Priority will be given to applicants who study or teach at Lithuanian science centers; formally or informally study Lithuanian language, history and culture as a subject at the home institution.
- Successful applicants will receive a monthly scholarship of approx. 630 EUR.
- Tuition fee will be covered.
- Any other fees such as a student union fee, a library membership.
- Travel and accommodation costs covered.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 Murdoch University Top-up Scholarship for International Students|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Documents must be submitted through the online application system.
- Completed application form
- The Conditional Agreement for studies.
- One recommendation letter.
- Certificate of proficiency in Lithuanian or English language
- Letter of motivation.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Slovak Republic 2024 National Scholarship Program|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.