|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from nonfiction writers, documentary filmmakers, photojournalists, podcasters and multimedia creators for the Logan Nonfiction Program for a 10-week fellowship in New York, United States.
The fellowship will combine virtual and in-person programming in two classes per year of 10-12 fellows per class.
|SEE ALSO: James Madison Graduate Fellowships 2021|
To be eligible for the Logan Nonfiction Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be nonfiction writers and journalists, photojournalists, documentary filmmakers, podcasters and radio reporters, multimedia creators.
- Applicants may also be academics, memoirists and non-professional journalist who project is intended for the general public.
- A working knowledge of English is necessary for international applicants.
- Applicants must be at work on a long-form project in order to apply. Projects must be wholly nonfiction and rely on in-depth interviews and original research for sourcing.
- Projects that examine the most pressing issues of the day, including but not limited to: conflict and security; democracy and governance; education; environment and climate change; food security; gender, race, sexual orientation, disability and intersectionality; globalization; health; inequality and exclusion; media and journalism; social justice; and sustainability and resilience.
- Two nonconsecutive weeks in person at the Carey Institute for Global Good’s historic 100-acre campus in upstate New York. Lodging, meals, workspace, professional guidance and community are provided during the period of the Logan Nonfiction Hybrid Fellowship.
- Eight weeks of virtual residency programming to take place in the fellow’s own home.
- One-on-one formal mentoring sessions with experts in the fellow’s medium, both in person and online.
- Capacity-building panels from award-winning journalists and filmmakers.
- Film screenings.
- Peer-to-peer workshopping with other fellows.
- Access to virtual coworking spaces to encourage productivity and focus.
- Informal virtual social spaces and social hours plus sessions focused on professional and personal well-being.
- Stipends to be used for travel to and from the Carey Institute in upstate New York.
- Membership in an alumni group of more than 240 exceptional nonfiction creators.
|SEE ALSO: Chevron Downstream & Chemicals Engineering Development Program for Graduates|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Logan Nonfiction Hybrid Fellowship are to apply online and submit all required attachments.
|⭐ Apply Next: Al Jazeera Fellowship Program for Journalists & Scholars 2023(Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.