> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are now invited for the 2022 Maersk Procurement Graduate Program for recent graduates in South African. You have spent the last few years gaining knowledge in the classroom and now it is time to apply your knowledge in real-life with the help of Maersk.
The 1-year Maersk Procurement graduate program is designed to guarantee maximum exposure to the global logistics business; teach key negotiation strategies and techniques; and update you on the latest technologies available in procurement worldwide.
|SEE ALSO: WAEL Oil and Gas Recruitment for Graduates and Experienced Professionals|
The Programme at a Glance
- Dynamic workdays: Procurement is a challenging and exciting work function where the days are never the same
- Structured learning: The programme is structured to allow you to experience the procurement function more fully, as well as develop your skills in negotiation, strategic thinking, data mining and basic understanding of contracts, among other
- Professional development and personal growth: We’ll offer you a job with real responsibilities. You will be able to develop your career while adding real value across Maersk
- Coaching and mentoring: You will receive on-the-job training, coaching and guidance from senior business leaders, influencers, and mentors throughout your journey with us. They will provide you with continuous feedback so that you can improve your skills, take on new experiences, and unleash your potential
- Global Career: Build your own personal global network, meet colleagues from around the world, and an opportunity to have an international career
- Hands-on experience: Foster your knowledge on the shipping and logistics industry through practical experiences and visits to vessels, ports, and warehouses
- Assess market trends, conduct data mining and analytics to determine profitable project opportunities
- Participate in brainstorming and sparring sessions to define negotiation strategies and project management frameworks
- Build relationships with suppliers and external stakeholders
- Engage in negotiations and day to day operational contingencies
- Prepare and update contract documentation to ensure consistency in all communication to stakeholders
- Support the coordination, implementation and performance management of suppliers
- Propose process improvement ideas through digitization and automation
- Lead small-scale negotiations and eAuctions (coaching will be provided)
|SEE ALSO: Ezz Steel Professional Training and Graduate Recruitment Program|
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor or Master degree graduates in 2021
- South African national or permanent residents only
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Ability to act as per Maersk values: Humbleness, Uprightness and Constant Care
- Curiosity and Can-do attitude
- High numerical and problem solving skills
- French, Portuguese and/or Swahili knowledge is a plus
- Graduation with Honours is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should click here to apply.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNFPA Global Internship Programme 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.