|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are hereby requested from qualified and interested applicants for the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2022 for students who have been admitted into a Master’s or Ph.D programme in the Netherlands.
The MSR Scholarship 2022 seeks to foster interaction between students of the eligible countries and to provide the students the means to broaden their own horizons. The scholarship is designed for dynamic students with an interest in fostering formation of ties between European countries and Arab nations.
|SEE ALSO: Radboud Scholarship for International Students to Study in Netherlands|
To be eligible for the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2022 for Postgraduate Studies, applicants must:
- Be nationals of the eligible countries who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a PhD programme in the Netherlands and to Dutch students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a PhD programme in the Arab World.
- Possess a good knowledge of English and/or of the language of study.
- Demonstrate strong motivation in line with the ideals of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s goal of promoting Euro-Arab dialogue and understanding.
- Eligible countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirate, Yemen, Sudan, Netherlands.
How to Apply
Applicants for the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2022 must have been offered admission into a Master’s or PhD programme to study in Netherlands or the Arab World. Applicants should apply online on or before the application deadline. They are to provide the necessary documents to be considered for the scholarship.
|SEE ALSO: Rotary Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate Studies in the Netherlands|
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Copy of passport in colour
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translation)
- Two signed references from either academic or professional referees (in English)
- Letter of acceptance from Host University in the Netherlands
- An official course description of the programme offered by the Host University
- Budget: please provide a detailed financial overview including tuition fees and living expenses, as well as other sources of income to cover your study in the Netherlands for the academic year you are applying. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 15,000 for the academic year. You can use this Budget Template.
- Signed and dated MSR Scholarship Application Form (the form can be downloaded in the application portal).
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Sydney Master by Coursework Scholarship in Australia 2022|
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.