|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 16, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) was established as Malaysia’s commitment to South-South Cooperation through the sharing of Malaysia’s development experiences and expertise with other developing countries. Annually, Malaysia offered more than 65 technical training and capacity-building programmes under the MTCP which have benefitted more than 35,500 participants from 144 countries.
|SEE ALSO: United Arab Emirates University 2022 PhD Scholarship for all Nationalities|
To be considered for the MTCP Scholarship 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student from the MTCP recipient countries.
- Must not be more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper (honours)/ CGPA 3.50 at undergraduate level.
- Must possess the required English language requirements.
- Be willing to abide by the regulations of students awarded the MTCP scholarship.
The objectives of the MTCP are:
- To share experience with other developing countries;
- To strengthen bilateral ties with developing countries;
- To encourage and promote South-South Cooperation; and
- To encourage and promote technical cooperation within developing countries.
|SEE ALSO: Study in China: CZU and Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarships 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Malaysian Government (Education Malaysia) on biasiswa.mohe.gov.my to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022 Masters Compare Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.