> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Scholarships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 20, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Applications are invited from females who aspire to study STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) courses in the University for the Margaret Scholarship Program (MSP).
Edugrant in partnership with the Margaret Scholarship program (MSP) is pleased to announce an initiative for females who aspire to study STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) courses in the University.
The scholarship program is aimed at motivating young women from Northern Nigeria in the pursuit of their academic goals.
The first edition of the Margaret Scholarship program is open for applications till 20th March, 2021. Taking note of the deadline, interested and qualified applicants are expected to create a profile on Edugrant’s website, read the criteria carefully and follow the instructions.
Margaret Scholarship Program (MSP) scholarship type: Full scholarship
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Eligibility for Margaret Scholarship Program (MSP)
- Open to female natives and residents of northern Nigeria
- Entrants Must have gained admission in a recognized tertiary institution in northern Nigeria to study a STEM course
- Applicants must be in their first year or about to gain admission
- Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Entrants must have good WASSCE grades
[sc name=”scholarships” ]
How to Submit Entries for the Margaret Scholarship Program (MSP)
- Create a profile on Edugrant’s website – www.edugrantng.org,
- Read the criteria carefully and follow the instructions.
For enquiries, contact [email protected]
|⭐ Apply Next: Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.