|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 03, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
AgroHack Challenge is seeking innovative ideas across the value chain of the agriculture industry. These ideas will be accelerated to create new opportunities for many young Nigerians.
The key objective of AgroHack Challenge is to harness innovative solutions that will enhance rapid growth in the agriculture food sector and increase output and profitability for farmers, create new jobs and increase food security in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between 18 – 35 age;
- Must have a team (minimum of 2);
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agricultural sector (ranging anywhere from farm to fork);
- Innovation should be able to transform a community, a nation, a region, or have a global impact;
- Have a minimum viable product;
- Have a business model with a clear customer segment;
- Have any market traction.
|SEE ALSO: FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP Digital) for Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2022|
- Participants stand a chance to win up to N1,000,000
- Participate in a 5-day Enterprise boot camp
- Intense mentorship from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
- Access to investors
- Access potential clients
- New market opportunities
How to Apply
Go to Mastercard Foundation on reg.smetoolkit.ng to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: Kaduna State Government Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship for Young Nigerians 2023 (Fully-funded)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.