|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from international students seeking MBA scholarships to study at McGill University, Canada for the 2022/23 academic session.
International students have access to a wide variety of funding options, including merit-based scholarships and awards. All students are automatically considered for the scholarships and awards unless otherwise noted.
|SEE ALSO: Mahmoud S. Rabbani 2022 Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies in the Netherlands|
To be considered for the McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student wishing to study at McGill University, Canada.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Must be willing to enroll full-time in the MBA program at McGill University.
|SEE ALSO: Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship for Masters Students at MCI 2022 (Study in Austria)|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards 2022 are to complete their application online and ensure that they meet the application checklist for admission to include:
- Completed MBA Essay questions
- Reference Letters
- Curriculum vitae (upload as PDF)
- GMAT or GRE score
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score (if required)
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information. DROP COMMENTS for questions/suggestions.
|⭐ Apply Next: Commonwealth Distance-Learning Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries|
AD PACKAGES: Push your business to the face of over 8,000 people from as little as #1,000.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.