|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Fellowships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 20, 2023 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Meta Research PhD Fellowship program is open to students in any year of their PhD study. We encourage people of diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply, especially those from traditionally under-represented minority groups. Applications are evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, research impact, and recommendation letters.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
You are eligible to apply for the program as long as you are:
- Enrolled in a PhD program at an accredited university in the fall following the application cycle (i.e., Fall 2023);
- Engaged in research related to computer science and engineering in areas relevant to Meta, as specified in the Available Fellowships section;
- The program is open to students at all accredited universities around the world.
|SEE ALSO: TWAS-CSIR 2023 Fully Funded Postgraduate Fellowship Programme|
Benefits of Meta Research Fellowship Program
Winners of the Fellowship will receive two years of paid tuition and fees, a $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs, a paid visit to Meta headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit (pending COVID office restrictions event may be virtually held), and various opportunities to engage with Meta researchers.
- Once you input your recommender’s email address, the system will trigger an email to their inbox directly. You will be informed when they have submitted your letter.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application has been submitted.
- You will receive two an additional confirmation emails when each of your references have submitted your letters of recommendation.
- You will receive a final email notification once your entire application including letters of recommendation has been submitted.
- Applicants will be notified of award decisions in late January.
Note: If you do not receive two letters of recommendation by October 6th, your application will not move forward to be reviewed.
- Application Opens: August 3rd
- Application Closes: September 20th
- Reference Letters Due: October 6th
- Review Process Opens: October 11th
- Winners notified: January 18th
- Blog Announcement of Winners: Week of Jan 31st
|SEE ALSO: NVIDIA 2024 Graduate Fellowship Program For PhD Students|
How to Apply
Go to Meta on metaresearchphdfellowship.smapply.io to apply
- Please read and fill out the application form carefully and thoroughly.
- Please select the appropriate and relevant research area fellowship that is most aligned to your research.
- Once you have finished filling out the application please ‘mark as complete.’
- Request two letters of recommendation. One of these letters should be from your advisor. Once you submit both of your recommender’s email addresses in the recommendation request form, ‘mark as complete’
- Click ‘Submit’ on your application once all tasks are marked as complete.
|⭐ Apply Next: NYPL 2023 Cullman Center Fellowship|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.