|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Africans (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 25, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Mandela Institute for Development Studies (MINDS) announces the MINDS Scholarship Programme for young leaders committed to facilitating greater cooperation between African countries in achieving the continent’s future success.
The scholarship programme is to enable African students to study in an African country other than their home country and in this way, immerse themselves in richness and diversity that the country and its communities has to offer. Young African scholars are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity to advance their educational career.
|SEE ALSO: University of Ottawa Excellence Scholarship for African Students 2022/23|
To be eligible for the MINDS Scholarship Programme in Leadership Development:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time study of a one or two-year Honors or Master’s degree at one of the MINDS preferred institutions.
- Applicants must be individuals with a Pan-African outlook, demonstrated leadership ability and an excellent academic record who wish to study on the African continent, outside their home country.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized universities required for admission into any of the MINDS preferred institutions.
- Applicants must be formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institution/s to pursue postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must produce evidence of demonstrated leadership abilities or potential guided by the questions/requirements set out in the application form.
List of MINDS Preferred Institutions
- African Leadership University, Rwanda
- Carnegie Mellon University in Rwanda, Rwanda
- Makerere University, Uganda
- Strathmore University, Kenya
- African Leadership University, Mauritius
- University of Cape Town, South Africa
- University of Mauritius, Mauritius
- University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Université Cadi Ayyad, Morocco
- Université Mohammed V, Morocco
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Ghana
- Pan-Atlantic University (Lagos Business School), Nigeria
- University of Development Studies, Ghana
|SEE ALSO: Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship 2022 for Africans at Sciences Po, France|
- Accommodation and meals
- One return ticket per duration of studies
- A fixed stipend
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the MINDS Scholarship Programme in Leadership Development are to submit their application and ensure to attach the required documents in PDF format.
- A copy of the data/bio page of your passport.
- A certified academic transcript/results slip of the last two years of study.
- A copy of the official acceptance letter from the university.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae/Resume not more than four pages.
- Two reference letters
|⭐ Apply Next: Open Doors 2023 Russian Scholarship Project for Postgraduate Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.