|👤 For (Open to): Post Graduates|
|🕡 Deadline: Oct 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Post-Graduate Programs|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Post-Graduate Programs|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
Are you a citizen of a developing country with a bachelor’s degree? Do you have the passion to advance your educational career are the postgraduate level? Then apply for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2021/2022.
MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses with the mandate to support students from developing countries to pursue and achieve their educational goals.
To be eligible for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2021/2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be from a developing country according to OECD DAC List and have not been living outside their home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- Possess at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above average results.
- Have received your last degree no more than six years before your application.
- Possess at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country.
|SEE ALSO: Wilson Center International Fellowship Program 2021 in the United States|
- Full MIPLC fee waiver
- Monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- Travel allowance
- Mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC.
How to Apply
Applicants who are interested in applying for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2021/2022 are to complete their application before the deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships 2022|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|