|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Entrepreneurship Prizes for Entrepreneurs (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 06, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from graduates agripreneurs within the agribusiness value chain space for the Mitsubishi Corporation/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme.
FATE Foundation in partnership with Mitsubishi Corporation is pleased to announce the call for applications for the virtual Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme targeted at agripreneurs within the agribusiness value chain space and who are within Ogun and Ekiti States respectively.
- Open to Agribusinesses in Ogun State and Ekiti State;
- Entrepreneurs must be graduates from a tertiary institution with a viable business idea or startups that have already launched;
- Be computer literate;
- Must be aged between 18-35 years old.
Participants in the programme will receive:
- Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation.
- Formal registration of business entitles.
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications.
How to Apply
The program will run from April 26, 2021 – June 18, 2021, in Ogun State and from June 28, 2021 – August 20, 2021, in Ekiti State. The deadlines for application are April 4, 2021 (for Ogun) and June 6, 2021 (for Ekiti).
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.