|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 27, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Moroccan Scholarships for African Youth is calling for applications. Within the framework of the program “Moroccan Scholarships for African Youth,” the EuroMed University of Fes offers grants for doctoral studies in its two doctoral programs ‘Engineering Sciences’ and ‘Human and Social Sciences’.
Moroccan Scholarships for African Youth Research Themes
Themes for Engineering Sciences:
- Digital Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
- 3D printing, prototyping and manufacturing
- Functional materials
- Energy & Environment
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Medicinal chemistry
|SEE ALSO: Study-In-China: 2021 Guangdong Government Scholarship For International Students|
Themes of Human and Social Sciences
- Intercultural exchange and co-construction
- Neighbourhood policies and regional integration
- Preservation and heritage promotion
- Euro-Mediterranean-Africa issues (geostrategy, migration, security, environment, trade, innovation, industry, mobility, health)
- Media and social networks
|SEE ALSO: University of Queensland Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme in Australia 2021-2022|
- Open to African youth;
- Applicant should be a doctoral candidate in Engineering Sciences or Human and Social Sciences.
The scholarship consists of an exemption from registration and tuition fees.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Funmi Omo Initiative (FOI) Scholarship Fund for Female Undergraduates | N300,000|
How to Apply
Interested candidates must submit their candidacy file consisting of the following documents:
- An updated CV ;
- A copy of the baccalaureate;
- A copy of the master’s degree or engineering degree or any other equivalent diploma (Bac + 5);
- The transcripts of all the schooling corresponding to the diploma ;
- A copy of the graduation thesis;
- A copy of international passport ;
- 2 passport-size personal photographs ;
Applications must be submitted by email before June 27, 2021, at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government Of Quebec Postdoctoral Training Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.