|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Professional Programs for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
MultiChoice Careers Opportunities for Young Graduates is now open for applications from motivated candidates who wish to enroll in these opportunities. A career at MultiChoice will enrich your life.
The MultiChoice careers portal is a searchlight for talented individuals across industries who crave innovation, excitement, and enrichment.
To be eligible for MultiChoice Career Opportunities for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Good knowledge and understanding of your profession
- Applicants must be skillful and creative
- Applicants who are looking for a challenge
- Applicants must have Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- High Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Pro-active & Teamwork oriented
- Key Team Player
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
|SEE ALSO: Uber 2022 Data Science Apprenticeship Program (Fully-funded)|
By joining the MultiChoice Group, you are answering the call to deliver unforgettable moments powered by ground breaking technology across Africa and redefine the future of entertainment.
Find your perfect fit with MultiChoice careers. Browse our job categories for opportunities across functions.
- Bank Reconciliations Manager
- Finance Business Innovation Specialist – 5 months FTC
- NOC Manager
- Procure to Pay Systems Analyst
- Senior Agile Specialist
- Senior IT Auditor with CISA
- Senior Manager: Series Acquisitions & Scheduling
- Senior Product Manager: Dstv App
|⭐ Apply Next: Obama Foundation 2023 Leaders USA Program for Emerging Leaders|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.