|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Murdock University is seeking for applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for a PhD research scholarship in Crisis Healthcare Management in multiple sclerosis (MS). The Crisis Healthcare Management in MS Scholarship opportunity is available for both domestic and international applicants.
This 3-year fully funded PhD scholarship provides an exciting opportunity to undertake consumer driven research with the MS community (patients, careers, healthcare providers) and the emergency-response community.
|SEE ALSO: Study In France: 2022 Sciences Po Émile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students|
The project has scope for you to undertake both qualitative and quantitative research, based on your experience and interests and is suitable for a candidate interested in public health, clinical-practice, health services, and/or psychology.
The project will include co-design and co-leadership of a research question of your interest, grounded in the overall projects aims. While some data has already been collected, you will be expected to contribute to participant recruitment, data collection and analysis, writing of manuscripts, and communicating with stakeholders about interpretation and dissemination of findings.
To be eligible for Murdock University Crisis Healthcare Management Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet these conditions:
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.0 or above or TOEFL score of 110 or above (0.5 pt)
- A first-class Honours or Masters degree with a thesis component in a relevant psychology, public health, medical or allied health field.
- Demonstrated and well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate both with the interdisciplinary and collegial team, and with public and professional representatives.
- Demonstrated high levels of written and oral communication in English, and can demonstrate adaptability to rapidly changing communication and technology needs.
- Demonstrated interest in improving health outcomes and health opportunities for vulnerable populations, in particular persons with MS.
How to Apply
Please send the required documents (as separate documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the closing date.
Selected applicants will then be invited to attend an interview, and submit proposals via Murdoch University’s postgraduate scholarship application process. Applicants must be able to commence no later than 1 July 2022.
|SEE ALSO: UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 for International Students|
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- maximum two pages outlining how you meet the application criteria**
- current CV**
- academic transcript (from former universities)
- example of written work as primary author (e.g. manuscript or thesis)**
- single page justifying your interest in the C-RIMS project and potential research questions you might like to address as part of the project**
On all documents marked (**), please include an ID of your initials and day/month of birth (e.g. YCL0306). This will allow us to anonymously review applications.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government Of Quebec Postdoctoral Training Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Researchers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.