|🕡 Deadline: Apr 10, 2021 [ Set Reminder ]|
|👫 Open to: All Nationals|
|🌐 Host: Woven Poetry|
|👤 For: Writers & Poets|
|📋 Category: Literary Contests|
|🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter|
|LOG IN NOW or REGISTER|
My Woven Poetry is calling on writers and poets to submit their best poems for a chance to be featured on their website.
Woven Poetry is an anthology of poetry. Each month we supply a compelling image and invite writers – published or unpublished – to submit a piece in response.
Theme: Pleasured Pain
- Send one poem (just one) of not more than 20 lines to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment in doc format.
- Please do not include your name in the attachment or body of the email. We read blindly.
- It must be previously unpublished and devoid of plagiarism.
- Deadline: 10th April 2021
- Any poem with more than twenty lines will automatically not be read.
- Font: Calibri or Times New Roman. Size:12
|⭐ Apply Next: U.S Embassy + Catalyst Story Institute accepting submissions from Story tellers|
🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter
Follow now for more opportunities and deadline alerts.— Opportunities & Deadlines (@AncestorAce) April 6, 2021
🕡 Deadline: Apr 10, 2021 [See all deadlines]
📩 Subscribe: WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter