|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Literary/Art Contests for Writers & Poets (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 10, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
My Woven Poetry is calling on writers and poets to submit their best poems this month for a chance to be featured on their website.
Woven Poetry is an anthology of poetry. Each month, we supply a compelling image and invite writers – published or unpublished – to submit a piece in response.
Theme: The Afro Lady
- Send one poem (just one) of not more than 20 lines to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment in doc format.
- Please do not include your name in the attachment or body of the email. We undergo a blind submission process.
- It must be previously unpublished and devoid of plagiarism.
- Deadline: 10th April 2022
- Any poem with more than 20 lines will automatically not be read.
- Font: Calibri or Times New Roman. Size:12
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.