|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Dec 10, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from students around the world for Nagoya University Global 30 Undergraduate Scholarship 2022-2023 aimed at students with high academic performances.
With the generous support of our government, donors and corporate partners, there are several scholarship opportunities available in Nagoya University. To recognize the outstanding achievements of students and support those who have financial needs, most scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, financial needs and some also on other non-academic achievements.
|SEE ALSO: International Scholarships at Durham University|
- Eligibility to apply: Applicants must satisfy all the requirements below to be eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Applicants must satisfy Nagoya University’s undergraduate admissions eligibility criteria for the Global 30 International Programs.
- Applicants must submit a completed undergraduate admissions application package with the Scholarship Application Form by the respective application deadlines.
- Eligibility to receive scholarship: Applicants must satisfy both requirements below to receive the scholarship:
- Selected recipients must matriculate at Nagoya University in the year applied, with the intention of completing the program at Nagoya University.
- If a recipient receives additional scholarship from other governmental and/or private sources equivalent to or greater than JPY500,000 per year, s/he will forfeit this scholarship.
- Selection: Academic and non-academic criteria and extra-curricular activities will be evaluated together with financial need.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The Scholarship includes:
|Tuition||The tuition will be fully-covered for 4 years.|
|Registration fee||The scholarship recipient also needs to pay this fee, but it will be reimbursed in the form of monthly installments within the first year.|
|Annual Stipend||The total of JPY500,000 will be provided every year for personal expenses for 4 years.|
*The application fee will not be covered by the scholarship. Therefore, all applicants need to pay the application fee by the respective deadline.
|SEE ALSO: International Students Global Contest Scholarships 2022|
How to Apply
Please submit the scholarship application form together with your program application documents via the online admissions system. Please see the instructions below and submit the scholarship application form by the respective application deadline:
1. Download the Scholarship Application Form
2. Print and fill out the form
3. Scan the completed application form and income statement separately, and save them to your computer
4. Log in to Online Application System
5. Upload the scanned application form and income statement
|⭐ Apply Next: Future Leaders in Tech Scholarship 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.