|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Fellowships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 14, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Premium Times Centre for Investigative Journalism (PTCIJ), through its Natural Resource and Extractive programme (NAREP) invites application from journalists, researchers and analyst, media professionals in the oil and gas sector for its 2021 media fellowship award.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
NAREP aims to strengthen the capacity of civil society as well as media practitioners to demand transparency and accountability in the extractive sector by enhancing media and civil society collaborative reporting in the oil and gas industry.
To be eligible for the NAREP Oil and Gas Media Fellowship 2021:
- Interested applicants must centre their pitches around the oil and gas sector
- Applicants must have relevant experience in investigative reporting, data, or policy analysts.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent leadership and academic qualities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing successful fellows of the centre.
- Female journalists are encouraged to apply.
- Training and mentorship opportunities for fellows
- Access to data and resources in the oil and gas industry
- 100,000 Naira monthly stipend
- Media Appearances on topical oil and gas issues
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the NAREP Oil and Gas Media Fellowship 2021 are to apply online for the fellowship by sending a pitch for a story they would pursue in the first month of their fellowship. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through email.
|⭐ Apply Next: Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.