|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Post-Graduate Programs at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The National College of Ireland is offering several tuition discount scholarships to international students for the 2022/23 academic session. Among the scholarships are the Masters scholarships, Master’s Edge Scholarship, Higher Diploma Scholarship, Future Leaders Scholarship and Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The National College of Ireland International Scholarships values vary but some offer up to 50% of tuition fee available to international students who have a full offer to study in a degree program at the University.
|SEE ALSO: Universität Hamburg Germany Merit Scholarships for International Students 2022|
National College of Ireland has an extensive scholarship and bursary portfolio for international students which aim to reward excellence and promote diversity among the student body.
Some of the eligibility conditions for the National College of Ireland International Scholarships are stated as follows;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Can meet the English language requirements.
- Applicants must be self sponsored.
- Candidates must enroll in a full-time program.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/23 Murdoch University Top-up Scholarship for International Students|
- Academic Merit Scholarship: €2,000 – €4,000
- Master’s Edge Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Higher Diploma Scholarship: €4,000
- Future Leaders Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Entrepreneurship Scholarship: 50% of tuition fees
How to Apply
All students who receive an offer to study a masters degree course at NCI are automatically assessed for these scholarships based upon a range of criteria, including their academic transcripts. Scholarship application forms are also available at the official webpage (link below) for specific scholarship types
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Slovak Republic 2024 National Scholarship Program|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.