|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Scholarships for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 15, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
New York Institute of Technology is pleased to offer its state scholarship to eligible and outstanding students who wish to enroll in any undergraduate or graduate degree program of the University.
New York Institute of Technology offers academic scholarships and grants based on academic achievements and high scholastic potential. These scholarships are awarded to international students based on financial need, academic excellence, areas of study, and military service.
Through the generosity of trustees, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends, New York Tech provides a variety of academic scholarships and grants awarded to undergraduate and graduate U.S. and international students on the basis of academic achievement or high scholastic potential. If you have been awarded an institutional scholarship, it will appear in your acceptance package and will also be included in your financial aid package.
|SEE ALSO: Study in Germany: 2021 KAAD Scholarship Program For Young Students|
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for New York Institute of Technology State Scholarships in USA;
- Complete the FAFSA each year you are enrolled at New York Tech.
- Be a full-time student.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA as specified by the scholarship.
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements at all times.
|SEE ALSO: UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 for International Students|
How to Apply
- To participate in the scholarship, interested candidates for New York Institute of Technology State Scholarships in USA 2021 are required to obtain an admission offer, thereafter the university will automatically review your application for these scholarships.
- No separate application is necessary.
|⭐ Apply Next: University of Guelph President’s Scholarship for Undergraduate Students to Study in Canada|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.