|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Post Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 14, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Are you an international student from a developing country hoping to study at a reputable university in New Zealand? Then prepare to apply for the New Zealand Scholarships at AUT for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarships are made available to enable international students to study at Auckland University of Technology, Auckland New Zealand.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Torrens University Australia International scholarships and Fee Waivers|
Interested applicants for the New Zealand Scholarships at AUT are to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be an international student enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at AUT.
- Priority will be accorded applicants who choose one of the recommended subjects specified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the New Zealand Scholarships at AUT 2022 are to apply for admission into an eligible course at Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand.
As part of the application process, applicants need to describe:
- How their preferred courses relate to one of the recommended study subjects.
- The skills and knowledge they want to gain from their preferred courses.
- How these skills and knowledge are important to their country’s development
|SEE ALSO: Goldsmiths University of London International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022|
Applicants are to prepare to apply for the scholarship when it opens in February.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and Malaysia|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.