|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Gov. Recruitments at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 30, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Application portal for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen and Airwomen (BMTC 2021) is open; eligible candidates are invited to enrol. Online registration starts on 2 March and closes on 30 March. Interested applicants are to apply online at www.airforce.mil.ng – the www.airforce.mil.ng recruitment 2021 also spells out a number of application guidelines that applicants must follow.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) is a Short Period Training for the Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training. It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate. The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
Qualifications for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 BMTC
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Non Tradesmen/Women.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
- Latest Recruitment at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Polaris Bank Limited Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment 2021
How to Apply
To apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen and Airwomen (BMTC 2021);
- Visit the online application portal at airforce.mil.ng;
- Read application instructions;
- Fill the application form as appropriate;
- Print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Please note the following about the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021;
- Online Registration Starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
- Applicants are to apply once; multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant .
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.