|👤 Eligibility: In Gov. Recruitments for Nigerians (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 13, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Nigerian Army, an Arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces in charge of maintaining its territorial integrity and securing its borders from violation on land, sea, or air is expanding its human resources to provide more support to the growth and development of Nigeria.
83 Regular Recruits Intake
In the latest and ongoing recruitment exercise, the Nigerian Army is hiring into a lot of positions across every state in Nigeria. The positions available to fill are available for Nigerians with any qualification as there is job for virtually everyone with a minimum of SSCE.
Interested Nigerians like you are advised to go through the available positions carefully and submit your application appropriately before the deadline. All the available positions are listed below:
|SEE ALSO: AFRIKA KOMMT! Fellowship for Africans 2022-2024|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as at the commencement of training by 8 Aug 22.
- Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective states of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June – 11 July 2022.
|SEE ALSO: SPE-Imomoh 2022/2023 Scholarship for African Petroleum Engineering Students|
How to Apply
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.