|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc. (nahco aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation and aviation training.
The company currently serves more than 35 airlines at seven airports across Nigeria, with plans to expand operations to other African countries. It handles about 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.
The company is currently recruiting graduates to apply for their 2022 graduate trainee program. Read the details below:
|SEE ALSO: Nedbank CIB Graduate Programme for Young Graduates 2022|
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies).
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals.
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry).
- Get familiar with personnel duties.
- Participate in company’s strategic planning.
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data).
- Keep track of business revenue.
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk.
- Create and give presentations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND with 1-2 years work experience.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos.
N70,000 – N90,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their correct address and phone number attached to their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) 2023 Next Generation Internship Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.